Discuss and critically evaluate the findings of at least five research studies related to the specified areas of development
– Development coordination disorder – what is it? Discuss – in the classroom and with students
– What are the main impacts of it on children?
– Discuss and relate to these topics – gender development, social skills, cognitive development, thinking skills, understanding of others, memory development.
– Discuss with reference to at least 10 PEER-REVIEWED articles
– Key article to use and refer to: Karras, H. C., Morin, D. N., Gill, K., Izadi-Najafabadi, S., & Zwicker, J. G. (2019). Health-related quality of life of children with Developmental Coordination Disorder. Research in developmental disabilities, 84, 85-95.