The Effects of Corporate Corruption on the Global Population
Paper must be written in 2.0 spacing, Times New Roman, font size 12, with page number at the footer
Paper must consist of a Table of Contents which includes:
- Introduction (with separate sections for Literary review, Theoretical Framework, Methodology)
- General Information (Background Information)
- all other ssections
I would like for this paper to show the effects of Corporate Corruption on society, based on 3 main cases:
1. Volkswagen Emissions Scandal (2015) – when EPA found that Volkswagen had intentionally programmed turbocharged direct injection (TDI) diesel engines to activate their emissions controls only during laboratory emissions testing, which caused the vehicles’ NO x output to meet US standards during regulatory testing, while they emitted up to 40 times more NO x in real-world driving.
2. When Bausch Health Companies Inc. (formerly Valeant Pharmaceuticals) was involved in a number of controversies surrounding drug price hikes and the use of a specialty pharmacy for the distribution of its drugs.
3. HSBC money laundering for the Sinaloa Cartel, Hezbollah and others.