Reflection of Artifacts in a Business E-Portfolio
- Prepare a scholarly reflection paper describing the artifacts in a business e-portfolio and how they demonstrate skills, knowledge, real-world application, and mastery of the program objectives.
- Explain professional growth attained during the master’s program or explain your professional skills to a potential employer.
Write a reflection paper that:
- Reflects on your professional growth during the master’s program–
- What were your strengths at the beginning of the program and how did you leverage them to succeed? (List at least 3)
- What were your weaknesses when you started the program (List at least 3)
- How did you address them?
- Are they still weaknesses?
- What additional professional development can you do to continue growing in these areas?
- Describes each of your artifacts presented in your profile, the associated skills demonstrated, and how those skills would be beneficial to the employer.
Write a 2,100-2,800 word APA formatted paper.
The document should include:
- Title Page
- Personal Development Plan
- Reflection on the business Course (what should we stop doing, what should we continue doing, and what should we start doing?)
- References – 5 or more references using APA format