All performance improvement programs should have a measurement component or Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to ensure quality. These indicators are known by many names: metrics, measures, checks, or evaluations, but they all serve the same purpose: to evaluate the success or the failure of the performance management initiative. Select your current or previous employer, when addressing the requirements below:
- Explain the three levels of performance (i.e., system, process, job/performer) and then select a metric that would be suitable to use for each level.
- Include an example of what the metric is measuring and how it is used to interpret performance at each respective level.
- Explain what type of performance evaluation system you would use to evaluate a specific job position of your choice. Justify why you believe this is the right system to use.
- Based upon the selected system, what assessment method would you utilize? Justify why you believe that this is an effective assessment method.
- Choose a specific industry in Saudi Arabia and explain how your selected system and method are aligned or different from performance management practices in the industry you have chosen.
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be 4-6 pages in length, which does not include the title page, abstract, or required reference page, which are never a part of the content minimum requirements.
- Use Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines.
- Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least two scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles.
- Review the grading rubric to see how you will be graded for this assignment.