Papers should with complete sentence/indented paragraph format, using an introduction, body, and conclusion style with headings. Standard double-spacing. Proper in-text citations are required. The following questions must be addressed
- What is the background of the ethical issue (how did it come about/occur)?\
- Who are the players (companies, individuals, cultures, etc.)?
- What are the moral and non-moral issues?
- What are the moral behavior issues (Euphemistic Labeling, Rationalizing Actions, Diminishing comparisons, etc.)?
- How would this issue be viewed and addressed through the lenses of: Utilitarianism (2.1); Rights and Duties / Kant’s Categorical Imperative (2.2); Justice and Fairness (2.3); and, Virtue Ethics / Care Ethics (2.4; 2.6)?
- What role does religion/Biblical aspects play in this issue?
- Students should use at least seven reference sources in Works Cited. All listed sources should be referenced in at least one in-text citation in your paper. Please limit direct quotes to no more than 3% of your paper. The number of sources should include at least two peer-reviewed sources, at least two media sources (newspaper, blog, television broadcast, website, etc.), in addition to the textbook and Christian Scriptures.