Create a Learning Journal, a place where you collect your thoughts and provide your reflections on topics related to Organizational Behavior. The Learning Journal should contain:
- Answers to at least three (3) of the Learning Journal questions or topics found at the end of each of Modules 1-4.
- You will have a minimum of 12 entries (three (3) per module).
- Each entry should be 100-250 words.
- Clearly identify which questions you are answering by module and topic. (TIP: Copy and paste the questions you are answering into your online journal.)
- If you use outside sources beyond the ones mentioned in the journal prompts, or if you use direct quotations from the prompts, you will need to cite the sources using APA format.
- Just as in the Final Project for this course, if you mention a current or previous employer or co-worker/manager in your journal, please change the name(s).
- Additional notes or reflections (optional)
Unlike other assignments you may have had in other college courses, this journal can be informally written. It is perfectly acceptable, even encouraged, to say “I” or “we” in this assignment. Parts of the journal may even be hand-written or drawn (flow charts, mind maps, etc.); if you choose to do this for parts of your journal, you can use photographs of handwritten material.
|Length||100-250 words per entry (three (3) journal entries for each Module 1-4 = 12 total)|
|Font||12 point font|
|Program/File Type||Submit through the assignment textbox|
|Referencing system||APA referencing system is necessary in assignments, especially material copied from the Internet.
For examples of correct citations, visit the following links: