Goal: Present the findings of a research paper on a suitable topic pertaining to new trends in corporate communication.
- The subject/topic/ problem related to a new trend in communication
- You can choose any topic and must get feedback from me for this assignment
- You may choose topics such as
o Conducting a study on how a trend/tech diffuses through an organization
o Barriers and enablers of a trend in an organization
o Needs assessment of a target audience prior to introducing a technology/ trend
o Attitude study of a target audience prior to introducing a technology/trend
- Title Page
- What is the study’s background? What calls for the study?
- What is the purpose of the study? What is the research problem?
- What is the significance of the study? In other words, why is this study important?
- Literature Review
- What have previous researchers found, wrote, or theorized about this area of communication research?
- What is the theoretical foundation of the study? What theory/theories are you using to guide your study?
- What are the key concepts in the study? How is each defined? What has been studied about each concept in previous literature related to your topic?
- Your theoretical arguments to propose the research questions, hypotheses or conceptual model.
- Research Questions/Hypotheses/Conceptual Model
- What are your research questions? Hypotheses?
- Diagram your conceptual framework or model.
- Method: What method will you use? Quantitative or qualitative? Survey, experiment, in-depth interviews, focus groups, or content analysis? Why do you choose this method?
- Who will be your study population or sample?
- What sampling procedure will you use? Probability or non-probability?
- How will you recruit your sample and when/where will you conduct the study?
- How was the analysis done?
- What did you find? Interpret the data.
- What are the implications of findings?
- Future research?
-At least 10 Referred books, articles, or internet resources should be mentioned
– No plagiarism