- download the Journal Entry #2 form (Links to an external site.).
- Use the same professional issue/situation used in your first journal entry, and describe your search for evidence, details of the resource selected, and its impact on how you will perceive and handle a similar situation in the future.
- Complete each section on the form. Review the instructions and grading rubric to be sure that you are meeting all the requirements to achieve maximum points.
- This is not a scholarly paper. You may write in the first person, and you do not need to follow APA format. However, you are expected to write in complete sentences and use proper grammar and correct spelling.
- Submit your journal entry by the due date mentioned above.