Week 7 Information Security Maintenance
The essay option requires a minimum of 850 words not including sources. Please use Grammarly to make sure it is not all run-on sentences and flows.
Include APA standards for style, citations, references, and format. Be sure to include a title page with your name and the name of the essay. Please refer to our APA Manual or visit the Purdue Owl website at: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/ for assistance with APA formatting and style guidelines.
You must use at least four (4) sources from professional websites or scholarly journals. Some examples include www.sans.org, www.wired.com, www.cert.org, and www.nsa.gov.
You may not use Wikipedia, ask.com, or other related dictionary sites.
All sources must be cited within the text or mentioned within the video presentation according to APA guidelines and must appear at the end of your essay on a separate Reference List page or on the last page of your Power Point presentation.
Option 3 & 4: Security in Banking Industry OR EPI
Write a 2-3 page (double-spaced, 600-800 words, not including references or cover page) research review.
- Analyze the current state of technology with online banking. Discuss some of the technologies being used such as strong authentication, visual passwords, etc.
- Give some real-world examples of which firms are using which technologies, and if they are successful or not.
- What are some of the security problems banks are encountering with online banking and give some recent examples (less than 1 year old).
- Do you personally use online banking and what do you think of the security measures that you encounter?
- NOTE: If you work in an industry that you would like to substitute instead of banking – that is acceptable, but make sure to get the instructors permission at least 4 days before it is due.