Refer to the information in this module on Latinx, Asian Americans, and Pacific Islanders to help you respond to question 1 and 2 below:
- This module includes information on Latinx regarding this group’s history/demographics, intergroup relations, and intersectionality. Based on what you learned from the readings, provide at least two key takeaways that were new to you and impacted you the most. To respond to this item correctly, do the following in at least 6 sentences:
- Explain in your own words and with ample details each of the two key takeaways.
- Explain why each takeaway impacted you the most. Address each takeaway individually.
(Your response for all parts of question 1 are worth 10 points.)
- Included within the three pages in this module on Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders (AAPI) are several sections and sub-sections addressing important topics. Review all of them and determine which section(s)/subsection(s) you feel provided the most useful and relevant information on AAPI. In at least 6 sentences, provide:
- The name of the section(s)
- A summary of the section(s) you chose in your own words and then,
- An explanation(s) on why you felt the section(s) was the most useful and relevant.