improvement of criminal justice
The industry standards that guide operational improvement of criminal justice programs provide a framework for evaluation and measurement of outcomes. This structure helps to ensure validity, reliability, and comparability between programs, evaluations, and evaluators.
In this summative assessment, you look at how industry standard techniques and methods guide organizational improvements in a specific policy or program evaluation. The concepts you have learned in this course will help you collect information, deliver a solution with measurable outcomes, and develop a design approach.
Select an example of a new or previously discussed policy or program evaluation. You may choose one of the case studies on this week’s University Library page, or research another policy or program evaluation.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you do the following for your chosen policy or program evaluation:
- Identify the set of industry standards to guide the evaluation.
- Analyze how the industry standards provide the framework to guide the evaluation.
- Identify the necessary data to perform an evaluation.
- Describe how the data should be interpreted.
- Describe how you will measure outcomes based on industry standards in evaluation.
- Explain how the program can be improved and how the results will be utilized for improvement.
- Describe the evolution of this policy through continual evaluation.
Format your paper according to APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment.