Implementing a Technology Solution
You are the Chief Information Officer. You have been tasked with implementing a new software system to process electronic medical records. Conduct a search to identify options available in the market. You will need to choose two to complete the assignment. You will be tasked with comparing these options and coming to a decision for a recommendation to Senior Leadership.
- Identify two software systems to address the implementation needs.
- Develop an RFP scoring matrix with a minimum of 10 components to review. List the items from highest priority to the lowest. Items to consider may include price, timing, reviews, recommendations, compatibility, etc. Hint: conduct a search with scoring matrix templates.
- Complete the scoring matrix on the two software system options.
- Develop a memo to your leadership team explaining the need for the new software, the importance of the items listed in the RFP for the organization, and indicating which system you recommend.
- The assignment should be a minimum of two pages in length for the memo, prepared in a Microsoft Word document.
- You must include the scoring matrix in your submission for both systems.
- Include a title page and reference page. Length requirements do not include the title page, and the reference page.
- Follow APA style format and citation guidelines.
- This assignment should follow the conventions of Standard English featuring correct grammar, punctuation, style, and mechanics.
- All sources must be scholarly. Wikipedia is not acceptable. Use APA style for all citations including course materials.