Having read the material for weeks three and four as indicated in the Course Syllabus, along with the respective Weekly Course Lessons and the Weekly Course Announcement, write a clear and descriptive narrative that:
- Examines and details a current or a suspected domestic terrorist group or an individual; and a current or suspected foreign terrorist group or individual (a total of 2-groups or individuals – one domestic and one foreign) and compare and contrast your selections to clearly identify and discuss:
- Key group / individual similarities and differences.
- Clearly detail at least one specific terrorist activity or attack which is/was attributable to each group / individual selected; and:
- Examine the primary motive(s) behind each of the above identified terrorist acts.
- Finally, provide and support your opinion as to which network or individual selected, poses the greatest threat to the U.S. along with your clear and detailed assessment as to why.
Research and investigation beyond those materials indicated in the course-ware will be required.
- Your assignment must be properly formatted and cited using the most recent edition of the APA manual.
- Your assignment must be a minimum of 2 full pages (double spaced), not counting cover page and reference page material. Your writing can be longer, but it cannot be under the minimum indicated page-count.
- Do not simply list questions and respond – your work is intended to be a complete, integrative narrative that embodies an introduction, a body within which you respond to the targeted questions, and a summary and conclusion.
PLEASE DO NOTE AND MAKE USE OF THE ‘WRITING ASSIGNMENT EXPECTATIONS’ DOCUMENT AND SAMPLE PAPER ATTACHED BELOW