Once your faculty marks this activity as complete in the gradebook, the Competency Assessment will open for you to submit.
This reflection activity is comprised of two sections collectively totaling a minimum of 500 words. Complete your reflections by responding to all prompts.
Reflect on the following in a minimum of 500 words.
Project Scope Management
Reflect on how project scope management is a critical step in project integration. To help illustrate its importance, consider what happens without it.
- For a CRM software implementation project, list five specific potential problems and their negative impacts on this IT project if the project scope is not defined or if it is allowed to be changed by anyone in the middle of the project.
- Using the perspective of an IT manager, discuss the most important aspects of the scope that need to be defined for a CRM software implementation project to be successful.
- Lastly, discuss the role of IT leadership and communication in project scope management.
Reflect on the intersection of moral leadership, motivation, team culture, and conflict management within an IT team from the perspective of an IT manager.
- How does using moral leadership impact ways you would motivate your team or develop your team’s culture.
- How does moral leadership change a team’s ability to manage conflict?
- Include a description of moral leadership and your opinion on the continuing influence of moral leadership on management philosophies.
Submit your reflection.
Note: A reflection paper is your chance to add your thoughts and analysis to what you have read and experienced and is meant to illustrate your understanding of the material and how it affects your ideas and possible practice in the future.