Group Communication Training proposal
For this assignment, you will pretend you are leading a small group or team, and work to create a training proposal essay on a given topic.
- Small Group Stages: Formats and Culture
- How Idea Generating, Sharing, and Problem-Solving Small Groups Operate
- The Three Types of Small Group Members and Their Membership Skills
- The Concept of Leadership and the Role of Culture in Small Group Communication
- Or choose your own topic (be sure to inbox your instructor though if you are unsure if your topic fits the parameters of this assignment)
- Why your team, group, business, organization, or community needs a training on effective small group communication.
- Who the training audience will be at your organization
- What the focus and result of the training will be
- What specific elements you propose to include (Clearly cite and reference sources in APA Style; minimum of three sources required)
- Where the training will take place (Virtual, Live?)
- When the training will take place (before an important activity at your organization, for example?)
- How the training will be organized.