Write a paper (1,250–1,500 words) that discusses the following questions through your research and analysis on the effect of the rule of law and ethics on the economy of the selected country.
- Using the selected country(Germany), identify the current legal system (civil, common, religious, or mixed). Describe the influence that colonization had on the formation of the current legal system.
- As an entrepreneur within the selected country, identify a socioeconomic problem in that country and a product or service that addresses this problem. Analyze this product or service through the specific steps of a market screening.
- Describe how likely is it for an entrepreneur to enter the market considering the current legal system. Justify your response.
- Evaluate two international market entry methods for the product or service in the selected country. What are the advantages and disadvantages of each method?
- Taking into consideration the cultural, societal, and religious values, provide examples of effective and ineffective advertisement practices you would implement to introduce the product or service into the selected country. Explain your reasoning.
- For the selected product or service, recommend at least two legal compliance approaches that should be used by companies when conducting international business in the selected country (e.g., employment law, tax law, advertising law, corporate law).
- For the selected product or service, provide two key recommendations to consider regarding ethics and social responsibility in your selected country (e.g., intellectual property, competition, corruption).
You are required to include a minimum of three scholarly sources with in-text citations and references.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style.
This assignment uses a rubric. Review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.