EACH PART NEEDS TWO SOURCES AND AT LEAST 180 WORDS! PLEASE LABEL EACH PART ON THE PAPER AS THE PROPER PART NUMBER.
Watch the video and answer the questions
- Describe one international strategy for competing in the global market.
- Analyze one diversity, one sustainability, and one corporate social responsibility challenge that this strategy can pose.
- Share an example of a company that is utilizing this strategy and explain the reasoning behind it.
- Analyze if that company is facing a diversity, sustainability, or corporate social responsibility challenge because of its international stratey.
A small US firm has developed and patented a new sustainable clothing material that is quickly gaining visibility in the USA. The material is still quite expensive and not suitable for sports clothing, two factors that make the US market limited to the company. The management of the firm is convinced that a global expansion can keep the firm growing and are asking you for a recommendation on market entry. Share your recommendation for the firm by addressing each of the following questions:
- Which market the company should enter first and why?
- When the company should enter that market and why?
- On what scale the company should enter that market and why?
Watch the video and answer the questions https://cdnapisec.kaltura.com/index.php/extwidget/preview/partner_id/2406131/uiconf_id/42857831/entry_id/1_06v8tm63/embed/dynamic
When a firm wants to expand globally they need to carefully consider the political, economical, legal, and cultural system of every country they want to enter. Discuss the role of business analytics in researching a new market by answering the following questions:
- What data do you want to collect on the country you want to enter and why?
- How will you use data analytics to prepare for the entry?
- How will you avoid making a ridiculous mistake in the international branding of the firm?