Review the concepts covered in this course by looking back over the weekly readings, Powerpoint presentations and assignments.
This papers topic is to be a self-reflection of events in your life that helped shape and develop you, focusing on the main developmental processes in life (Biological, Cognitive and Socioemotional)
Your paper should be 6-8 pages and should include an abstract that will count towards the 6-8 page count. Also required are a title and a reference page (these do not count towards the 6-8 pages of content.
Requirements: Please print a copy.
- 6 – 8 double spaced pages
- Clearly and concisely covers your development. Do not fill space with unnecessary words; I would rather you not meet the length requirement than have you fill space with flowery language.
- You must use correct grammar and spelling. Points will be deducted for spelling and grammar errors.
- Use references that support your topic. You should use this course’s textbook as a reference for this paper. You may also use web addresses (again no Wikipedia or other Wikis), journals, other textbooks, popular magazines, etc. Full Credit is given for APA style.
- This is a great source for APA formatting help: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/1/
- Any reference you use must support or disagree with your ideas, not the other way around. I want to know what you think, not what some “expert” thinks.
- Be very careful not to plagiarize; if you use someone else’s ideas you must give them credit. Changing one or two or 10 or 50 words of someone else’s ideas, does not make that thought your intellectual property. If you use someone else’s work, give them credit. I will fail a paper that has been plagiarized.