Creating a genogram of your own family
Create a genogram of your own family. You are to go back 2 generations (your parents and grandparents) and include your children and grandchildren, if applicable. Also note any substance abuse, mental illness, chronic medical conditions. Remember to indicate deaths, divorces, miscarriages, etc.
2. Provide a brief description that assists the other students in following the visual provided. This does not need to be lengthy – and can be bulleted.
3. Write a short essay (150+ words) on the therapeutic value of generating a genogram in the context of family work, regarding addiction. As well as, expressing your thoughts, feelings, discoveries about doing this assignment. (at your comfort level)
All discussion board assignments should be a minimum of 250+ words, organized (using paragraphs), and show proper grammar.
Discussion Board 5
Discussion Board Assignment: Due Date 3/24/2022
Read the Case Study about Pamela, located in Chapter 5 of your textbook. View the section titled APPENDIX, located at the end of Chapter 5. In regards to the Case Study about Pamela, respond to the Three-Tiered Model. You are viewing this assignment through the eyes of Pamela.
All discussion board assignments should be a minimum of 150+ words, organized (using paragraphs), and show proper grammar.
For participation points, you are to comment on at least two of your fellow classmates’ entries
concerning their views on the Three-Tiered Model for Pamela. Due 3/27/2022
Your comments should
1. Use your peers’ name somewhere in the peer response
2. Be in full sentences, and
2. A minimum of 5 sentences long.