I work as an attorney in the law firm doing immigration and litigation
1. Introduction to the topic
2. A description of a situation resulting from a non-existent or poorly implemented process in your work environment (past or present).
3. An explanation of how you might be able to become a better leader by improving the process (or processes).
4. States what kinds of risk-taking and experiments might you be able to undertake
5. What the tradeoffs and potential benefits are there
6. Describes the planning required to lead the proposed process change (can refer to Kotter’s/Lewin’s models).
7. States how will you build commitment within the organization for the proposed change
9. References page which lists the textbook and at least three additional academic sources