book review Christianity in a Nutshell
am in need of a book review Christianity in a Nutshell. by Leonardo Boff
· articulate at least a good understanding of the importance of language in theology;
· reflect at least a good understanding of selected European, North American and Liberation Theologians;
· distinguish different methods in doing theology;
Personal understanding of the book.
· demonstrate a good capacity for critical and reflective thinking; and
· demonstrate the relationship between us and his theology.
TITLE OF BOOK: Boff, Leonardo. Church: Charism and Power: Liberation Theology and the Institutional Church. Oregon: Wipf and Stock Publishers, 1985.
Sample paper from one of my classmates to be used as a guide