ASSIGNMENT BASED ON HUMAN NEEDS
You will create this assignment following the Assignment Detail instructions below.
You are taking on a new position as director of human resources and recruitment of a large company. One of the first things that you notice is that the job descriptions and the initial steps of the recruitment process are inconsistent among departments. You believe that to maintain consistency, each department should start by creating a needs analysis and job analysis.
For this assignment, complete the following requirements:
Create a training session that includes the following:
- Description of a needs analysis and job analysis:
- One slide defining needs analysis, one slide defining job analysis and 2 additional slides comparing the pros and cons of each.
- Description of internal and external recruiting:
- One slide describing internal recruiting and one slide for external recruiting and 2 additional slides comparing the pros and cons of each.
- Example of how to prepare a needs analysis (minimum 2 slides)
- Example of how to prepare a job analysis (minimum 2 slides)
- Explain how analysis results drive the use of internal or external recruiting (minimum of 3 slides).
Use a minimum of 15 PowerPoint slides in your training presentation (not including a cover slide and resource slide). Be sure to include Speaker notes on each slide. You need at least 15 slides to meet the expectations for content for a training session.
Please submit your assignment.
Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, you will need the following:
- Title slide: Remember the running head. The title should be in all capitals.
- Length: 15 slides minimum
- Body slides: This begins on the slide following the title slide and must be double-spaced (be careful not to triple- or quadruple-space between paragraphs). The typeface should be 12-pt. Times Roman or 12-pt. Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics, except as required for APA-level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your presentation for this assignment is 15 slides. In-body academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. A variety of academic sources is encouraged.
- Reference slide: References that align with your in-body academic sources are listed on the final slide of your presentation. The references must be in APA format using appropriate spacing, hanging indent, italics, and uppercase and lowercase usage as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember, the Reference slide is not a bibliography but a further listing of the abbreviated in-body citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-body citation.