Thesis: Although Americans are moving towards being more inclusive in the film industry, there is still a social stigma regarding people of color, due to the engrained racsim in the academy awards.
- It should be a 5 paragraph essay – Introduction, three body paragraphs and a conclusion.
- The introductory paragraph should contain a clear thesis that sets out the direction of your essay.
- Each body paragraph should contain an argument/s to support your stance as well as supporting evidence, carefully quoted, from reputable sources.
- Each body paragraph should also contain a refutation, preferably with supporting evidence, carefully quoted, from a reputable source.
- You should use MLA style for all citations. You should also include a citations page at the end of your essay.
- For example: talk about oscar awards and make sure lots of examples are included
- please follow the rubric below and also make sure it has rubutles