This is not an essay is a wiritng project. it have strict instructions. The sources you need to get it from this videos https://youtu.be/PvTH1_eD0iY and the second is this https://youtu.be/OT4ahD5ASrI. the other thre are from the book california criminal law concepts chapter 3,5, and 7. I will send the chapters in photos.
The WP is due the date indicated in the following table. The weight for the WP is 30% of a student’s final grade, and students who fail to submit the WP will fail the course. Use of second-level headings and citing are mandatory. The WP shall consist of a minimum of 1,000 words and no more than 1,200 words, and shall address the following points:
- Using college-level writing, summarize two videos and one student presentation from different days of the semester.
- Also, explain one topic from each of the following chapters: 3, 5, and 7, (citing of the text required) and relate each of the topics to media report from the OC District Attorney Press Release website (http://orangecountyda.org/media/press_releases.asp) that published one to six months ago.
- Write in third person; do not use the pronouns I, you, our, or we. Use Times New Roman 12 Font size and double-space. In-text cite content limited to six words maximum.
- Include either a Works Cited (if MLA) or References page (if APA).
- The WP shall contain a report heading indicating: To, From, Date, Subject, and Word Count placed in the upper left-hand corner. The introductory paragraph of the WP shall follow this format, substituting student selections as required: “This Writing Project (WP) contains the following two videos and one student presentation: (a) a video about, (b) a video about, and (c) a student presentation about. This WP also contains the following three chapter topics: (a) topic, (b) topic, and (c) topic.” Students should refer to the online Purdue Owl Writing Lab for directions regarding writing in active voice and third person.