security management organizations
Using the library and Internet, search for information about security management organizations. One example might be a silo structure, which is vertical or hierarchical with both reporting and responsibilities. A second example might be a security working group (WG), which is a service with enterprise-wide participation. Complete the following:
- Begin by making a choice of 3 priority security expectations for any security organization.
- Justify your choices, and explain why other choices may not have been sufficient.
- For each expectation, compare how it is achieved through both the silo and the WG organizational structures.
- For each organizational structure, compare the roles that have security responsibilities.
- For example, the chief security officer (CSO) has high visibility in both the silo and WG structures, but significant differences in leadership directions.
- Acknowledge role differences, and justify changes with their responsibility assignments for each structure.
Document should be in 11pt. Calibri font