This week, you will find three scholarly, peer-reviewed research articles on your topic. Remember that next week you will submit a paper on Scientific and/or Mathematical/Analytical perspectives of inquiry, so use this week’s assignment to prepare materials and collect information for that purpose.
Use articles that will help you explain and describe scientific issues and/or statistical data or economic information related to your topic. You will analyze and evaluate these articles in your submission, which should include:
- A brief introductory paragraph.
- Three separate paragraphs, one for each of the three articles, each presenting:
- A brief 3–4 sentence summary of the article (use in-text citations)
- An explanation as to what makes this source credible (in the WCU Library go to Research Guides > Research Basics > Evaluating Resources)
- An explanation of why the article will be useful in addressing your problem or issue
- A brief conclusory paragraph
- An APA Style reference list on a separate page
Your paper should be 1–3 pages in length (including the References page). Adhere to APA Style throughout.
Review the rubric for further information on how your assignment will be graded.
Due: Sunday (Pacific time)
Link to library: https://guides.westcoastuniversity.edu/library
Note: this assignment will be automatically submitted to Turn it in so please do not try to copy from any google’s source at all!! Please provide plagiarism report!