This is for FIscal Management of Emergency Services Class:
I need to submit the abstract and reference page separately. They will however be included in the whole assignment.
I will also get you the references from one of our readings to use in addition to whatever you find.
I am from Sacramento, California if need be please relate anything to this area.
Entire Class Assignments Written Assignment: Abstract Write your Abstract page and paragraph that you will use for your final paper in this course. Submit this as a single-page Word Document. This will be the paragraph and page you will use in APA format for your paper that is due at the end of the class.
• Your abstract is a brief summary of your research and it helps the reader quickly ascertain the purpose of the paper. The intent of any abstract should be to entice potential readers into obtaining a copy of the full paper.
• An abstract should identify the purpose, the problem, the methods, and the proposed conclusion of your work.
Written Assignment: Reference Page Write and format the reference page that you will use for your final paper in this course. Submit this as a single-page Word Document.
• References should include at least one of the readings assignments that are required for this course.
• Remember that pursuant to APA guidelines you will use the term reference and not works cited or bibliography.
• You are required to use at least an additional 2 outside resources.
• All references should be listed in alphabetical order, double-spaced and the second and each subsequent line should be indented 5-7 spaces.
Written Assignment: Final Paper Write a paper no less than 1500 words discussing community involvement in emergency response budgeting and the mitigating effect of this inclusion.
• The paper is to be in proper APA format
• Word and page count do not include, your title page, the abstract, or the reference pages.
• The final paper must include the abstract and the reference page that you prepared as separate assignments.
• Reference Requirement o At least one of the readings assignments that are required for this course. o At least an additional 2 outside resources.