American Criminal Justice
NOTE!! If you have experience with American Law/Criminal Justice, preference will be given to bidders. Please indicate in your message if you have specific experience in the field.
CJ101M4: Describe how the Fourth Amendment applies to search and seizure as related to legal precedent.
How Does Search and Seizure Relate to California v. Greenwood, 486 U.S. 35 (1988).
The ability to think critically is a key skill for success in the criminal justice field. It means not taking what you heard or read at face value, but using your critical thinking faculties to weigh up the evidence, and consider the implications and conclusions of the situation.How does search and seizure relate to the California v. Greenwood case?
ALL CRITERIA OF UPLOADED RUBRIC MUST BE MET
- This assessment should be a Microsoft® Word® (minimum 3 page) document, in addition to the title and reference pages.
- Respond to the questions in a thorough manner, providing specific examples of concepts, topics, definitions, and other elements asked for in the questions. Your submission should be highly organized, logical, and focused.
- Your submission should provide a clearly established and sustained viewpoint and purpose.
- Your writing should be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful.
- Your submission must be written in Standard English and demonstrate exceptional content, organization, style, and grammar and mechanics.
- A separate page at the end of your submission should contain a list of references in APA format. Use your textbook, the Library, and the internet for research.
- Be sure to include references for all sources and to cite them using in-text citations where appropriate. Your sources and content should follow current APA citation style. Review the writing resources for APA formatting and citation found in Academic Tools. Additional writing resources can be found within the Academic Success Center.
- Your submission should:
- include a title page;
- be double-spaced;
- be typed in Times New Roman, 12-point font; and
- be free of spelling or punctuation errors.
If the work submitted for this competency assessment does not meet the minimum submission requirements, it will be returned for revision. If the work submitted does not meet the minimum submission requirements by the end of the term, you will receive a failing score.